In 2018 Salford Red Devils linked-up with Club13 with the latter becoming the Official Networking Partner of the Club.
Club13 are a business network born in Salford with global ambitions. Salford Red Devils Director Andrew Rosler launched the networking group with the intention of building on the strong network of businesses and professionals already associated with Salford Red Devils providing a forum in which they can exchange ideas and share opportunities.
Club13 host monthly events with guest speakers throughout the year at various venues across Salford and Manchester.
The Clubs next event will be a special one as it will take place at the AJ Bell Stadium around Salford Red Devils’ next Betfred Super League fixture against Castleford Tigers on Friday 13th July.
Join Club13 in an Executive Box at the AJ Bell Stadium and end your working week in style taking advantage of both pre and post-match networking, meet and greet with Red Devils first team players while building new connections.
A buffet will be provided and tickets can be purchased with or without parking. If you’d be interested in attending the event please contact Club13 click here.
Or, if you’d like a bit some information on the events Club13 have organised previously along with speakers at these events please look below.
List of Club13 Events so far:
‘The Feminine Touchdown: Women Driving Sport’
Wednesday 13th June – XYZ Building, Spinningfields, Central Manchester.
- Joanne Hawkins, Board Member of Her Rugby League & Owner of Executive VPA.
- Sally Richardson, Senior Producer and Director at BBC Sport
- Jennifer Lace, Head of Sports Psychology at Burnley Football Club.
‘Greater Manchester Sport and Business: The Next Ten Years of Growth’
Friday 18th May – The Landing, MediaCityUK, Blue Tower.
- Andrew Rosler, Director of Salford Red Devils and Founding Member of Club13.
- Malcolm McPhail, CEO at Life Leisure and Board Member of CIMSPA.
- Chris Standish, Independent Board Member at Active Lancashire and Leading Regeneration at The Regenda Group.
- Mike Perls, Chair of Greater Sport and Non-Executive Director of The Rugby League World Cup 2021.
‘The Business of Sport and the Media: How TV Rights Deals Work and their Impact on Sport and Entertainment’
Friday 13th April – The Landing, MediaCityUK, Blue Tower.
- Dave Woods, BBC Prestenter and Commentator.
- Barrie McDermott, Former Great Britain Rugby League player and Sky Sports Rugby League pundit.
- David Murray, Former Head of Sports Rights for The BBC and Media Rights Expert.
‘Understanding Transition: From the Field to the Office’
Tuesday 13th March – The AJ Bell Stadium.
- Robbie Hunter-Paul, Former Rugby League player who represented New Zealand and played for Bradford Bulls, Huddersfield Giants, Salford Red Devils and Leigh Centurions.
- Paul Highton, Former Rugby League player who represented Wales and played for Halifax, Featherstone Rovers, Salford Red Devils and Oldham and is now the Salford Red Devils Player Welfare and Football Manager.
- Adrian Morley, Former Rugby League player who represented Great Britain and England while also playing for Leeds Rhinos, Sydney Roosters, Warrington Wolves and Salford Red Devils.
- Nathan McAvoy, Former Rugby League player who represented England while also playing for Salford Red Devils, Bradford Bulls, Leeds Rhinos and Wigan Warriors.
To find out more about Club13 and their events visit their website here.
For more information or to reserve your exclusive membership at Club13 email [email protected].