The AJ Bell Stadium is the home of the Red Devils of Rugby and is a state-of-the-art facility that is noted as one of the best stadium’s in Super League.
With superb fan facilities whether you are watching the game from an Executive Box, or taking in the pre-match atmosphere in the Fan’s Bar or entertainment marquee – the AJ Bell Stadium offers a memorable experience when watching the Red Devils take on the rest of Super League.
Night games take on a futuristic feel as vehicles pass over the imposing motorway bridge adjacent to the venue, but the real show takes place on the field, and wherever you chose to watch the game, you are assured of a great vantage point.
The main Ticket Office is located in the West Stand next to the Fan’s Bar and there are satellite Ticket Offices at both the South and North Stands to help reduce queuing time.
A Buggy Store is available for parents with infants and changing facilities are also available.
Food and Drinks concessions are located on each concourse serving a wide variety of fast food, soft and alcoholic beverages including a selection of Asian Fusion dishes.
The AJ Bell Stadium has also signed up to be an Autism Champion – meaning that it is a friendly environment with fully-trained autism-aware staff, able to to help and recognise fans and staff with Autism.
AJ Bell Stadium
1 Stadium Way
0161 786 1590
- The stadium is situated at Barton, off the M60, junction 11 and is signposted accordingly from the roundabout via the brown signs.
- Some of our VIP packages include complimentary car parking and passes will be sent with your match tickets.
- Cash parking is available on the day priced at £5. This can also be pre-purchased at the Stadium ahead of the day of the game.
- Buses from Shude Hill Interchange, Manchester City Centre and Eccles. Number 67 / 100 (First Buses) to Liverpool Road, Irlam.
- Buses from the Trafford Centre (many services connect here from across the region). Number 100 (First Buses) to Liverpool Road, Irlam. (5 minute walk from the Liverpool Road stop.)
- The nearest train stations are Irlam and Patricroft. For both stations walk to Liverpool Road and take the number 67 bus (as above).
- The nearest Metrolink tram stop is Eccles. From here, the stadium is approximately 40 minutes’walk or take the number 67 bus along Liverpool Road as above.
- You can plan your journey using the Transport for Greater Manchester planner using the following website – http://www.tfgm.com/journey_planning/
- The nearest airport is City Airport Manchester which is within a five minute walk from the stadium. Alternatively, helicopters can land at the stadium with prior consent. Please enquire via Heli-Air on 0161 789 6110 for further details.