Salford Red Devils are thrilled to announce our re-launched “Supporters Pack” for our Weekly lottery with extra items for those who support us.
We need YOUR help to ensure the continuation of our community projects in our city – can YOU help support us?
Our new ‘Supporters Pack’ initiative offers fantastic perks for any Salford Red Devils fans who sign up.
But what are the benefits of the ‘Supporters Pack’? Here you go…
(1) You will receive 50 lucky numbers for every £5 per week that you subscribe to in our Goldline Draw with 5 lucky players winning £500 each EVERY week as well as the rolling jackpot of up to £5,000. We also have both weekly and monthly special sponsored prizes.
(2) Your name will be listed in our match day programme as a supporter of the Salford Red Devils weekly draw. You may choose exactly what you wish to have displayed. (Average 2 times per season – one line listing)
(3) Your name will be thanked on our official site for being part of the Salford Red Devils weekly draw as a “Supporters Pack”.
(4) For your £5 per week you will receive 4 complimentary match tickets per season for Salford Red Devils Super League game (subject to availability)*. After 3 months payment have been received you will receive a signed replica ball as a thank you for joining..
(5) If you wish to subscribe for more than £5 per week you can do as follows.
(i) For £10 per week you will receive 10 match tickets per season* and also an additional signed shirt as a thank you for joining after 6 monthly payments have been received.
(ii) For £20 per week you will receive 25 tickets per season tickets per season* plus a signed shirt every year that you continue as a Supporters pack member at £20 per week.
Note that all payments are by Direct Debit directly to Salford Red Devils and all tickets are issued subject to availability from the lottery’s office.
For a Direct debit form please click here.
Tickets may be taken per game or in bulk (eg 4 tickets for one game) – All tickets must be applied for to the lottery’s office no less than SEVEN days prior to the game. All tickets are subject to availability
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Colin on [email protected]
*Tickets will start to be available after 3 months payments have been made, all tickets subject to continuous payments being received. No alternative to the above and the tickets will be treated as a nominal value of £0.01 per ticket in the event of a refund being requested.
A percentage of all the weekly draw income is presented to local charities such as the Royal Manchester Children’s Hospital and Salford Heart Care but the Gold Line draw also works in partnership with several other charities to help them raise funds for their brilliant causes.