Salford Red Devils are delighted to reveal our squads playing numbers ahead of the 2019 season.
Ken Sio is set to wear 23 following his arrival at the AJ Bell Stadium. Gil Dudson has been named at number ten while fellow new signings Adam Lawton and Adam Walker will wear 25 and 15, respectively.
Josh Wood – who was last year’s Young Player of the Year – has moved to number nine. Fellow youngster Jake Bibby has moved to number five.
Greg Burke and Ed Chamberlain who arrived midway through 2017 have been given 16 and two.
Jackson Hastings will remain as number 31, the number he wore when originally joining the Club in July. Joey Lussick will wear 14.
Niall Evalds has moved to number one, the position he occupied for the majority of last season.
The full squad list and sponsors are as follows:
- Niall Evalds sponsored by The Dog & Partridge
- Ed Chamberlain sponsored by Sparta Lightning Services
- Kris Welham sponsored by Process Gas Services
- Junior Sa’u sponsored by FAC Site Services
- Jake Bibby sponsored by Executive VPA
- Robert Lui sponsored by Steadfast Epoxy Flooring
- Lee Mossop sponsored by Austin Wilkinson
- Josh Wood sponsored by SRD Roofing
- Gil Dudson sponsored PH Services
- Josh Jones sponsored by Oakwood Engineering
- George Griffin sponsored by SuperJosh
- Mark Flanagan sponsored by Sparta Lightning Services
- Joey Lussick sponsored by Salmon King
- Adam Walker
- Greg Burke sponsored by Kinpaja
- Tyrone McCarthy sponsored by Arlec Property Services
- Ben Nakubuwai sponsored by Sparta Lightning Services
- Logan Tomkins sponsored by PH Services
- Daniel Murray sponsored by Juniper Gin Bar
- Greg Johnson sponsored by CD Brick & Stone
- Derrell Olpherts sponsored by Gold Line Draw
- Ken Sio sponsored by Advanced Steel
- Jansin Turgut sponsored by Acrobat FCSM
- Adam Lawton sponsored by Murray Metals
- Jackson Hastings sponsored by Advanced Steel
Remember, for the best value for money you can still purchase a Salford Red Devils 2019 Season Ticket from the AJ Bell Stadium Ticket Office, over the phone on 0161 786 1570 or by simply clicking online HERE.
You can spread the cost of your 2019 Season Ticket over seven easy, manageable monthly payments via our Direct Debit payment scheme. To purchase your 2019 Season Ticket via Direct Debit please visit the AJ Bell Stadium Ticket Office or call 0161 786 1570. Please remember the Direct Debit option is not available via online purchases.