Our Betfred Super League Round 15 game against Leeds Rhinos at Emerald Headingly Stadium on Friday 23rd July, kick off 7:45pm, is now on sale.
With restrictions now lifted, the game is open for anyone to attend. Tickets can be purchased online. For those that may struggle with the online service, you can email the firstname.lastname@example.org with your enquiry and contact number or call 0161 786 1570 and press Option 1. Tickets can also be purchased from the stadium between the hours of 10am – 4pm, any fans entering the stadium are asked to wear a mask.
The last time Salford fans attending a game at Emerald Headingley was on 6th September 2019, when the Red Devils ended a 13-year draught of no wins at Leeds’ ground by beating the Rhinos 20 points to 12.
Ticket prices are below:
- Adult: £24 (£27 on the day)
- Concession: (senior 65+, students, 17-20, Disabled) £16 (£19 on the day)
- Junior ST: £5 (£15 on the day)
- Junior non-ST: £12 (£15 on the day)
- Under 5s: Do not need a ticket for standing area.
- Adult: £32 (£35 on the day)
- Concession: (senior 65+, students, 17-20, Disabled) £25 (£28 on the day)
- Junior ST: £5 (£23 on the day)
- Junior non-ST: £20 (£23 on the day)
- Under 5s: £8
Wheelchair users should contact Leeds Direct on 03714231315 or email email@example.com. Ambulant Disabled supporters need to contact the AJ Bell stadium ticket office as carer tickets are not available online.
Although restrictions have now been lifted, we still advise everyone to follow the guidance set out below by the RFL:
- Please vaccinate where possible to maximise protection to fellow supporters and members of staff. Vaccination remains a key priority in the response to the pandemic.
- Use the Government’s offer of free lateral flow tests; consider taking one before you travel.
- If travelling via public transport, please adhere to the relevant guidance.
- Respect the rules of the venue you are attending and check in advance to see what is required.
- Wear face coverings in busy indoor areas
- Ensure you are familiar with social distancing restrictions where these apply
- Treat stewards with respect and respond to their requests.
- Do not attend if you have symptoms or are in any doubt about your health.