Salford Red Devils operate a digital ticketing system, in partnership with Ticketmaster.
Red Devils supporters are able to purchase and display tickets directly from their smartphones, removing the need to queue at the AJ Bell Stadium ticket office, or store physical tickets.
The benefits of this service will be even more valuable, as supporters return to stadiums with social distancing measures in place, as the use of digital tickets removes the need for contact.
Other elite-level sports clubs using the same system include Tottenham Hotspur, Arsenal and Bath.
Anyone attending Salford Red Devils matches at the AJ Bell Stadium can now receive their tickets directly to their devices, send tickets securely to friends and family – and even enter the venue separately.
In order to receive a digital match ticket you can either request at the point of purchase when directly contacting the ticket office, or select digital ticket as your delivery option when purchasing online.
Once you have received a confirmation email, you will then be presented with the option to add your digital ticket to your Apple or Google wallet.
Season Tickets can also be stored and displayed digitally. To arrange this, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, client reference number and the email address you would like the digital season ticket to be sent to. You will then be supplied with a link and instructions to add your season card digitally to your mobile wallet.
Below are details on how to activate your online account. This makes the ticket purchasing process smoother and ensures your details are up to date.
Activating your online account
Use your client ref number and surname (instructions below) to be in with a chance to win different prizes throughout the season.
- Go to www.eticketing.co.uk/salfordreddevils
- At the bottom of the log in details there is a link that says “Already have an account? Activate it now” Click on this link.
- Put in your client reference number and Surname and click find my account.
- The registration form will then come up and all you need to do is, create a password and fill in any gaps and edit as required. Click Complete registration.
Once you have done this for all members of your family you network your accounts together. This will enable one person to purchase reserved seats or discounted tickets (magic weekend for example) for the whole family.
- Once logged in click on your name in the top right corner
- On your account screen click “my network” and click search for existing users.
- You will need to know the client reference number and surname or email address to add them to your network
- Once found click Select to add to your network.
- Click complete registration.
- You will need to ask their permission to manage tickets for people in your network.