The Salford RLFC Supporters’ Trust will be running a trialling a second bus service – The RD2 – for our game against Huddersfield Giants on Friday 25th May.
Following the success of the RD1, the Salford RLFC Supporters’ Trust have put together a proposed second route which begins in Walkden and heads to the AJ Bell Stadium via Boothstown and the Trafford Quays Leisure Village.
The five proposed stops are below:
- Little Hulton Precinct (Stop F), Little Hulton.
- Royal British Legion Club, Wilfred Road.
- The Royal Oak, 18-20 Leigh Road, Worsley, Manchester, M28 1LZ.
- Worsley Brow/John Gilbert
- Trafford Quays Leisure Village, Trafford Way – The Chill Factore.
Any fans who have any feedback on this proposed route please contact the Salford RLFC Supporters’ Trust directly.
- [email protected]
The RD1 service from Salford Precinct via Eccles will continue to run to the AJ Bell Stadium on gamedays. You can book online, and all the details are here.
You can also pay contactless or cash to the driver on the day from one of the designated stops. There is also a one-way service after full-time from the layby outside the AJ Bell Stadium.