Throughout the 2018 season the Salford RLFC Supporters’ Trust will be running bus services to the AJ Bell Stadium for each home game.
The Salford RLFC Supporters’ Trust currently have two services running – the RD1 and RD2 – which both have different routes to the AJ Bell Stadium and allow fans priority egress on the return leg of the trip.
The pick-up and points and times for the RD1 can be seen below:
- 6:00pm – (Bus stop) Gala Bingo, Hankinson Way, Salford
- 6:06pm – Regent Carpet Warehouse Ltd, Seedley Rd, Salford
- 6:15pm – The Waggon & Horses, Irlam O’th Height
- 6:20pm – Langworthy Reds, Swinton Park Road, Salford
- 6:30pm – Hope Library, Eccles Old Rd, Salford
- 6:40pm – The Eccles Cross – JD Wetherspoon, Regent St, Eccles
- 6:50pm – Dog & Partridge, Church St, Eccles
- AJ Bell Stadium
The pick-up and points and times for the RD2 can be seen below:
- 6:00pm – Manchester Road East / Little Hulton Precinct (Bus Stop F), Little Hulton, M38
- 6:10pm – The Shamrock, Manchester Rd E, Little Hulton, M38
- 6:15pm – Stocks Hotel (Bus Stop F), Worsley, M28
- 6:20pm – Royal British Legion Club, Wilfred Rd, Worsley, M28
- 6:40pm – The Royal Oak, 18-20 Leigh Rd, Worsley, M28
- 6:50pm – Worsley Court House (Bus Stop C), Worsley, M28
- 7:00pm – Egerton Arms, 363 Worsley Rd, Eccles, M30
- 7:05pm – Monton Church (Bus Stop B), Monton, M30
- 7:10pm – Chill Factore, 7 Trafford Way, Urmston, Stretford, Manchester M41 7JA
- 7:15pm – AJ Bell Stadium
There are a range of ticket categories and prices from the varying bus stops on both routes. Family tickets and one-way return options are also available. You can pre-book your tickets here.
Ticket prices will rise by 50p on gameday with the bus drivers taking cash and card payment on the day.
Any enquiries must be directed to [email protected].